Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CO sheep and goat (2022) tag holders please stand up!

Khunter

Just for fun while we wait to see who the lucky crop of Colo Sheep and goat hunters will be.

@winmag @mdeerjunkie @Saranac84 @CoHunter1991 @rmyoung1 @Firehead117 @ksp040301
reported last year having drawn Colorado sheep or goat in the annual thread of folks with point fee or tag hits. Perhaps a few other HTers I have missed as well.

While we patiently await 2023 results, how about folks hunting Colo Sheep and goat tags last year post of a photo from their hunt, win, lose or draw on outcome, just a cool photo you liked from your hunt experience. Just for fun.

And no need to keep it just to 2022 hunters. If you have had the thrill of DRAWING and then hunting Colo Sheep or Goat, feel free to post up a meaningful (to you) photo from the experience and the year it happened!

And for those who do draw tomorrow, rest assured the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society will again host a meet & greet to match up the new crop of hunters with experts and folks who hunted your tag previously. Always a ton of fun and we hope all the 2022 hunters will join us to help pay it forward by sharing your insights with the guys and gals following in your footsteps!

[Insert sunrise/sunset photo montage]
4AAB0B1E-A58F-4656-9DAA-3666043C2CF7.jpeg

Hunted over 20 days trying to find 2 big mature rams I found during summer scouting, passing 6 legal rams in the process. I'm still happy with my decision and I'm back getting points this year instead of being in the penalty box.

Screenshot_20230417-194225-043.png2006 late season - I was 22 years old. This is when you had a reasonable chance to draw with 3-0 as an NR in some units, as I did. My dad went, thought it was cool, started putting in and drew with 3-0 or 3-1 (can't remember).

Don't know why I wear Sitka and Kuiu....did this in jeans and a fleece.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back