Yeti GOBOX Collection

Applications

Oh, looks like people waited til the last minute on the deer draws and overloaded the IT system. Huh? extended draw dates. Two years in a row. Maybe look into figuring out how to fix that. People will probably not change so might as well look for a fix. They will get it.

Oh, looks like people waited til the last minute on the deer draws and overloaded the IT system. Huh? extended draw dates. Two years in a row. Maybe look into figuring out how to fix that. People will probably not change so might as well look for a fix. They will get it.
IT expenses are never a priority, even at the state level!

I just hope one day they let us draw for antelope more than a month before season opens! Alright maybe it's like two months but not a lot of time

IT expenses are never a priority, even at the state level!

I just hope one day they let us draw for antelope more than a month before season opens! Alright maybe it's like two months but not a lot of time
Finally opened the antelope draw deadline is 8/14. So maybe will know before September.

I'll just keep saving preference for that year that it looks like I will be denied a rifle deer tag. Good luck in the draw.

I drew with 1 pt. Heading to a ranch with college buddies. Should be a good time. I don't think anyone has hunted the ranch for pronghorn for a couple years. Have seen some nice ones out there in the past. Maybe I'll stumble into a decent buck? Either way it'll be a good time.

Nothing for me.

My buddy was trying as a non resident and all of his preference points disappeared. Sd gfp hasn't been too helpful in getting his points back. I told him he needs to raise hell, you're 5 points shouldn't just disappear one year and the call center says there's nothing they can do while admitting your not the first person to call with the issue....

Last edited:
Nothing for me.

My buddy was trying as a non resident and all of his preference points disappeared. Sd gfp hasn't been too helpful in getting his points back. I told him he needs to raise hell, you're 5 points shouldn't just disappear one year and the call center says there's nothing they can do while admitting your not the first person to call with the issue....
The new and improved website fails again!! SMH

The new and improved website fails again!! SMH
Man I know, Like I get it, sometimes errors happen with technology, but I don't get the idea that they don't want to even help correct the issue. Bunch of crap.

Had another buddy who thought he returned his tag last year to get his points back, but his account is showing no points this year too. Not sure what is going on these days with the GFP

Did they take away the points only option? i was wanting to do that this year for antelope but couldn't figure out how, so instead just applied in unit with only one nr tag and hoped. It worked out the way I wanted this time

Did they take away the points only option? i was wanting to do that this year for antelope but couldn't figure out how, so instead just applied in unit with only one nr tag and hoped. It worked out the way I wanted this time
Why not just buy the points when the points only option opens up?

Had another buddy who thought he returned his tag last year to get his points back, but his account is showing no points this year too. Not sure what is going on these days with the GFP
Did he mail it back in? Not sure how you "think you returned the tag" without physically mailing it back. That's the only way that they accept returns. Or hand deliver it to the office in Ft. Pierre.
If he didn't mail it back in, thats on him. Also, needed to be done by a certain date.
SD GFP Returned Licenses

They did, you buy them separate from the application now.

Did he mail it back in? Not sure how you "think you returned the tag" without physically mailing it back. That's the only way that they accept returns. Or hand deliver it to the office in Ft. Pierre.
If he didn't mail it back in, thats on him. Also, needed to be done by a certain date.
SD GFP Returned Licenses
He did but wasn't sure if he made the deadline and no way to really check online about the status?

They did, you buy them separate from the application now.

He did but wasn't sure if he made the deadline and no way to really check online about the status?
If it was post marked by the date it needed to be, he would have got his points back. I've returned tags/licenses for myself, wife, dad, and brother and never had an issue. Even with the new online system.

If it was post marked by the date it needed to be, he would have got his points back. I've returned tags/licenses for myself, wife, dad, and brother and never had an issue. Even with the new online system.
Agreed, but around harvest time things can get forgotten until its too late... 😂

I'm going to try for a leftover anterless tag and see how my luck goes. 4th Draw is now open. Apply for five if you wish.

No luck there, I'll have try one of those counties that always has left overs and figure out why. Lack of opportunity of just no one wants to be there?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back