MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

A little friendly competition???

Sorry Joser, that's beyond my computer skills. Besides I just gave you my final four picks...a little effort and you could figure it out. Go big or go down in flames is my motto. None of this nothing lower than a #3 seed in the final 8 crap. Like that's going to happen. Just watch as my score leave's you pansies in the dust!

AhhhHaaa.... Just proves that BigWhore can't read, can't comprehend, and can't follow simple directions. Marv's Post #5 provides the directions. If you are just too stupid to read, we can all believe that.

Post a pic, or we will all know that you are as big a coward as we thought you were.....

Well I see we're slowly getting some takers....c'mon boys bang a few buttons and pool up! Got to be some more hoop fans out there!!

I posted my picks in the group. Weak showing from HuntTalkers so far. Only 9 guys have entered. Get on the ball guys.

Boring??? Paul when I walk out side and there's snow on the ground I don't bet on the next 100 degree day...that's not boring my friend, that's just good Yankee common sense! hump

What you picking Syracuse this year? :eek:

Heck cjcj's second home is Vegas....he'd bet on how long it takes two fleas to copulate if someone give him odds ;)

Well HuntTalk is up to about ten players...c'mon folks there is still time to guess, errr, I mean pick your brackets.

We play against everyone who enters the contest (nationwide) for the grand prize: a 60-inch flat panel HDTV. The five first-place prizes of Xbox 360 game systems, including a one-year subscription to Xbox Live.

'Course the main objective here is braggin rights at least amongst the HT group! hump

Hmmm, can't decide which #12 to pick. How many years in a row, or xx out of yy has a #12 upset a #5?

I can honestly say that I have not watched a single 1/4 or 1/2 of any basketball this season - college or pro. These are all just guesses.

IB must still be giddy from drawing Wyo! :D

Five.jpg

Georgetown???....last time I looked Patrick Ewing wasn't playing any more....;)

Bailed on my upset special pick Marquette getting to the final 4 after reading that a key player is injured. Still have a 1, 2, 3, and 4 seed for my final four. Wonder how the debate between the 4 Elkgunners is working out?

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back