A little friendly competition???

No need for anyone else to join. The winning bracket has already been submitted. ;)

Guess it doesn't allow for looking....you'll just have to wait after each round to see how much farther you're falling behind! :D

But for a peak at the winning bracket: ;)

Final4.jpg

Hmm, I can't figure out how to save my bracket to a jpg. Our brackets area remarkably similar, though. Would you believe our winning team tiebreaker points are the same?!

I would say "great minds....." but then again, we both post at Moosies! :D

Terry I just did a print screen save into MSpaint (since I was already in the program) and then reduced it and saved it as a jpeg. Don't know why they just don't let you view the brackets in you group :confused:

Let's see if this works. I was having difficulty getting it small enough and still legible.

Attachments

• Bracket.jpg
    Bracket.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 256
Wow...once we get into the Sweet Sixteen that is almost scarey and the tie breakers to boot!
I'm looking for bugs in my office :)

Any way we can make this a bit more interesting? Maybe Moosie could pack out an animal for the winner . . . :)

Marv...no onions on mine. Did you see the remark about inappropriate comments?:D .....boetch:eek:

Only four people so far? I guess the up side is that Marv won't do any worse than fourth.

I'm in the ESPN pool, you guys should check that one out as well. This Fox one is giving me all kinds of trouble with signing up???

For some reason, I always like the 12 vs. 5 games as the upsets. But, after awhile, I seem to go back to the #1 seeds this year.

I will be making changes, up until 10 minutes to tip-off......

Attachments

• bracket2.JPG
    bracket2.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 242
Hmmmmm....and some say that Gunner don't know Jack! ;)

Keeping the ol' #1 ranked B-Eyes all the way to the end eh?.....ahhh the sweet smell of upset!

Spitz- We can't make a bet that has Moosie packing out a critter...that's just not fair to IB :D

I would take Texas to the Final 4 if they didn't have UNC in their bracket. Same with Oregon if they didn't have to go thru Florida.

I don't like Kansas that well, but I don't know that I like UCLA after last week, and Pitt didn't look dominant against G-town when I last saw them. How do you justify UCLA after the last week?

Jose- As strange as this may sound...I actually felt worse about their loss to Washington in the prior game than to Cal. Sometimes it's just about matchups and Cal seems to have UCLA's number when it comes to that...heck they played them in the title game the year before as well.

Plus when (again looking at the Bruin-Bear matchup) you realize that in both of this years regualr season games Cal I belive led at halftime in both.

Two ach. heals though for the Bruins...if Afflalo (Pac 10 plyer of the year) is held to 3 points again they are first round TOAST plus they need to do something about that 50% shooting from the stripe :(

One of the probs with the P10 (I'm a Duck fan by the way) is that it is so freakin tough that they are usually beat to chit by tourney time.

What bunch of gutless weenies. I have a 1st, 2nd, 4th and 8th seed in my final 4. You guys are toast. Bucky takes down OSU in the final game!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back