2024 Colorado Statewide Sheep, Mountain Goat, and Pronghorn Raffles

Pronghorn are the best odds by far out of the 3.

Rough numbers when I bought tickets last night.

4400 ram
1400 billy
450 pronghorn
And we haven't sold nearly all of those. I print enough paper tickets (with plenty of excess) for all of our in person shows including the banquet, starting at ticket #1, and then start the online numbering at the end of the paper number sequence.

And we haven't sold nearly all of those. I print enough paper tickets (with plenty of excess) for all of our in person shows including the banquet, starting at ticket #1, and then start the online numbering at the end of the paper number sequence.
Well people need to buy a lot more then!

Reactions: Oak
There is no limit, but our odds are WAY better than any other state "governor's tag" raffles. We are the only state I'm aware of that limits the number of tickets a person can purchase (to 25). I am aware of one state sheep raffle where the winner purchased $40,000 worth of tickets and one of the losers purchased $60,000. Great, they made $100,000 from 2 customers, but doesn't really conform to my idea of raffles giving everyone a chance.
Has RMBS always had these limits or is that somewhat recent?

I cannot in good conscience recommend you buy these tickets:

unless

1. You are ok with many, many sleepless nights obsessing over what units to hunt after you win.

2. You have time to tune, retune, and tune your bow again and again all summer.

3. You have time to spend every moment possible to shoot many different loads through your favorite rifle again and again all summer long at varying distance.

4. You are ok with watching every piece of food you stick in your mouth including drinking lots and lots of lemon water, no carbs for you!

5. You are ok with meeting and conversing with some of the most passionate, dedicated , and sincere people you've ever had the pleasure to run across. People that were only interested in seeing you succeed.

No real people ever win these things. I'm thoroughly convinced Oak has this thing rigged;)

Caveat Emptor!

Will you all buy some more tickets and bump that swaro raffle to the next one so I have an excuse to buy another ticket or two?
And we still need some donations to the retirement allotment fund to cash in on @Big Fin’s generous matching offer

And we still need some donations to the retirement allotment fund to cash in on @Big Fin’s generous matching offer
Oh come on, people are slacking! Bunch of cheap wads, can’t win if you don’t buy any tickets! And the retirement allotment is even more important than that!

I cannot in good conscience recommend you buy these tickets:

unless

1. You are ok with many, many sleepless nights obsessing over what units to hunt after you win.

2. You have time to tune, retune, and tune your bow again and again all summer.

3. You have time to spend every moment possible to shoot many different loads through your favorite rifle again and again all summer long at varying distance.

4. You are ok with watching every piece of food you stick in your mouth including drinking lots and lots of lemon water, no carbs for you!

5. You are ok with meeting and conversing with some of the most passionate, dedicated , and sincere people you've ever had the pleasure to run across. People that were only interested in seeing you succeed.

No real people ever win these things. I'm thoroughly convinced Oak has this thing rigged;)

Caveat Emptor!
I'm gonna win the pronghorn tag so we can nix #4.

We are 10 8 HTer donations away from getting that Randy match

https://www.bighornsheep.org/donate/
(make sure to select Allotment Retirement from the drop down)

Feel free to DM me on here with a screenshot of your donation or there is any area during the checkout process for you to leave a note and you can drop in your HT handle or just write hunt talk. Up to you!

Let’s get this $500 match!

Last edited:
We are 10 HTer donations away from getting that Randy match

https://www.bighornsheep.org/donate/
(make sure to select Allotment Retirement from the drop down)

Feel free to DM me on here with a screenshot of your donation or there is any area during the checkout process for you to leave a note and you can drop in your HT handle or just write hunt talk. Up to you!

Let’s get this $500 match!
Will mew members donations count towards the $500. Donating regardless.

Reactions: Oak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back