Yeti GOBOX Collection

2014 Wyoming Lope Hunt

Nice father-son hunt. Thanks for posting it. My father loved our Wyoming hunts. I miss him every year I go down there.

John, looks like you guys had a heckuva good hunt!! Nothing like spending time with family and friends without all the distractions of everyday life. Never hurt to knock down a nice goat in the process. Love the mass and cutters.

Great report, thanks.

Approximately how many points do you need to get a great lope block like that in Wyoming?

Me, Chris, and his dad applied as a group. I had 3 points and they both had 4 points. Wyoming averages the group points and that's what you go into the draw with. The unit we drew as first choice ended up taking like 3.4 points to draw.

Me, Chris, and his dad applied as a group. I had 3 points and they both had 4 points. Wyoming averages the group points and that's what you go into the draw with. The unit we drew as first choice ended up taking like 3.4 points to draw.

Thanks John. Will do some research / dreaming.

Man, that looks awesome John! You are definitely dialed in on those 'lopes! Sounds like a great trip with your dad, Chris and his!

Awesome stuff guys! Cool pics as well! Did john serve you up some of his chili? John would take a chili cook off - hands down!

Grats on a great trip guys!

Good job guys. Hopefully pronghorn numbers will rebound and that tag won't take 3 more years to draw! I'm sure you'd come back next year if Wyoming will let you?
-Cade

Back