2010 Pronghorn pics

Young buck but his prongs show potential if he can make it through this year.
DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

Small buck just a neat pic with the yellow mustard. It is thick this year.
DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

Very nice pics van franke and cush!

gets the blood rushing seeing these.

Weather permitting, I hope to have a picture by Friday of a studly one I saw recently.

Right on Greenhorn I never get tired of looking at pronghorn especially big ones.
What do you guys think the biggest contribution to horn size is. Nutrition, moisture, genetics?

Do you guys think freaks are a product of genetics. I had a local DOW officer ask me that the other day, and personally I believe some have to be genetic gifts while others are obviously damage to the core which is usually visible.

Glad to see noone would shoot this buck that leaves him for me. When he turned the other way he shows he's more than you would think Not sure exactly what he has going on but hopefully I can get up close for better pics.

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

Great pictures guys, Thanks. You guys are really making me want to come out and chase those goats sometime.

Hey guys just got back from a three day scouting trip to Wyoming. It was a great weekend saw alot of good bucks and have a ton of pics to download so it will take a little while. We covered 950 miles in the three days and saw alot of awsome country. I figured I would get the curiousity going by downloading the first buck we saw when we pulled off in the unit and he was standing there just waiting.

DSC_rd115.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

There is more to come from Wyoming includeing a buck that puts this little guy to shame.

Oak and I saw a buck from the same gene pool, but he wouldn't give me my bullets, so the buck was afforded a new lease on life.

Looking forward to the others you have.

Thanks for sharing. Don't stop posting photos...only two more months of waiting (for me).

The close up of that bedded buck in WY is awesome.

What do you figure for length of the ears down there?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back