Yeti GOBOX Collection

2014 Wyoming Lope Hunt

I think the order is...dining fly, mainsail, jib:D

Good pics guys, had to be a blast with your Dads along.

You guys had a great time. Interesting that as soon as I saw a couple of your shade structures,I was thinking what about the wind? You can tell I speak from very direct experience. 😜

Looks like a ton of fun. Glad you guys had such good shooting. Now, it will be good eating. Congrats to all.

That looks like you guys had a great time!
John, it looks like you tried to tear yours in half!
Congratulations on some nice bucks!

Well done guys! No WY antelope hunting for me this year; however, I'll be headed over the last week of October to chase big mulies in the sage. Enjoy as many hunts with your father's as you can. I made plans to head back to Wisconsin with my nine year old son this November to hunt deer with my father. I hadn't been to deer camp in 25 years and we were all really looking forward to it. He passed away while visiting my family this summer. I'm still headed back this fall to spread his ashes around his blind. Enjoy as much time as you can with family and take lots of photos!

Looks like a good time was had by all. Oh....the flip flops. Just kind of bummed he didn't wear capris in honor of Garret. Maybe in November on our Colorado hunt.

Sweet glad you guys had a great hunt took some very nice bucks also can't beat one of those WY. lope hunts they are just a blast nice easy relaxed hunt that you can just enjoy.

Looks like a good time for all. Cushman, do you have any more pictures of your buck? Looks like he's pretty heavy and high-pronged.

Looks like everyone had a good time. The smile on your dad's face pretty much says it all. Congrats to all. Trees are overrated. All you need is rocks, grass and water. I've been in Nevada to long! When a state has a lot of trees it also has a lot of Tree Huggers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back