You're all in the 2016 Sweepstakes Drawing

Thanks Big Fin & Leupold! I usually go days without checking my mail since there isn't usually anything worth a hoot in there anyways, but ever since I got word that I had been drawn I've been checking it every day. Couldn't believe it when I got that email, I literally thought it was a prank and scrutinized the initial email to make sure it wasn't someone pulling my chain. After not drawing a single tag this year in Wyoming where I'm stationed, I'm resorting to going back to my home state of Kansas to hunt. So these new binos are going to be extra sweet! Can't wait until they get here! Thanks again.

So, we drew all the winners for August and so far only one has replied. I must be on the list of known spammer for Facebook, Instagram, and email.

......going to check my spam boxes now ......:rolleyes:

Just like last month, one of the Hunt Talkers we drew had an invalid email. And they still have not replied to their PM about such.

Point being, if you are a Hunt Talker, you are in the drawing based on your email that was pulled from the HT database. Might be worth checking that email to make sure it is current.

I'm just waiting until the Dec drawing when you email me about being that BIG winner :) LOL

This is awesome. Christmas came early guys and girls! :) good luck everyone

Just checked my spam folder. No love from Big Fin but I did find out that a rich old Nigerian lady is dying without heirs and wants to give me $2,000,000. I gave her my account numbers like she asked, so she can put the money in on Monday! I'm so stoked! Winner,winner chikin dinner! Think I'll take a few days next week to celebrate with an elk hunting/camping trip with my boys.

Good luck to all the rest of you guys.

Maybe someday start a drawing where a member can come hunt with Randy Newberg some place cool out West?

Maybe someday start a drawing where a member can come hunt with Randy Newberg some place cool out West?

Did that for the last two years. The most recent winner will join us in a month for a New Mexico elk hunt.

Due to logistics, complications, liability insurance, and the imposition our filming poses on the guest when doing a self-guided public land hunt, we have went back to drawing for gear, rather than one big hunt.

Man I just checked my spam ( I never do that) and had 10 emails in inbox......

no winnings for me. Just Bass Pro offers... darn!

Did that for the last two years. The most recent winner will join us in a month for a New Mexico elk hunt.

Due to logistics, complications, liability insurance, and the imposition our filming poses on the guest when doing a self-guided public land hunt, we have went back to drawing for gear, rather than one big hunt.

Just curious as I got years before I can financially do a hunt out west (not to mention getting approval from the warden), but what would be the chances of a member getting to tag along for a trip tags or not.

Randy, if I were to ever win a hunt with you, you just tell me where, when, how high to jump, and smile for the camera...and I'll be there...

I checked my info. All is good...Randy, you can draw my name anytime now.

Hey Gerald, Did the money ever come thru?????(LOL)

Received my new binos today, just in time too. Headed up to elk camp today! Thanks again BigFin! 1474054031994-406405549.jpg

Back