Caribou Gear Tarp

YNP -fishing

Hem

Fished a cool canyon in YNP ,but since this is a hunting site here are a couple of finds,but not keeps.:mad: It was epic fishing.

Attachments

• P1020855.jpg
    P1020855.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 204
  • P1020852.jpg
    P1020852.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 206
Those are some cool finds. Now, where's the epic fishing pics? I have to live vicariously through the hunting and fishing adventures of others, so post them up.

Ain't no carp in those canyons, so what you doin' in there? Cool finds, too bad no keeps.

Ha,Big Fin...don't you know by now I flyrod for just about anything that swims? Carp are fun,but just ONE pursuit of many. I don't know how guys get those perfect pictures of fish,...today the buggers were flopping all over the place.I finally gave up trying to get the magazine picture.Here is a pic of one calm one.

Attachments

• P1020850.jpg
    P1020850.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 193
Yellowstone Cutthroats have that appearance,but don't expect anybody in Kansas would know the difference.You got ANY trout there?;)

Anybody? Does Bechler Meadows still hold any water in it? Grew up wading out through it looking for the stream beds. Dad taught us on beaver ponds and over there. Some good times.

Back