Caribou Gear

Yellowstone Club coming to Colorado.

Disgusting…

The YC employs a ton of people but that’s the only upside 😂

It’s still a disgusting display of wealth and “prestige” 🙄

I worked on Ben Afflecks Tom Brady’s Bill Gates and Lars Olrich’s places.. Glad not to be building in that hellhole anymore…

Michael Meldman is a walking lawsuit. Pretty sure just about anything he touches he either sues, or is being sued.

Disgusting…

The YC employs a ton of people but that’s the only upside 😂

It’s still a disgusting display of wealth and “prestige” 🙄

I worked on Ben Afflecks Tom Brady’s Bill Gates and Lars Olrich’s places.. Glad not to be building in that hellhole anymore…
Was tom brady polite lol

Gross...697 secondary homes
1711131036775.png

:rolleyes:

Most American's mortgages don't even get them past the SD into itemization...

Due to the moron republicans in CO, yeah I said it, who embraced TABOR, those giant second homes will yield about the same property taxes for local schools and the community as a 400k house does in Michigan.

Can’t be a beautiful place without being ruined by ultra wealthy developers… in this case I wish a really really rich A-hole would by the land and just turn it into a conservation easement…

View attachment 319984

:rolleyes:

Most American's mortgages don't even get them past the SD into itemization...

Due to the moron republicans in CO, yeah I said it, who embraced TABOR, those giant second homes will yield about the same property taxes for local schools and the community as a 400k house does in Michigan.
Not much of a community in the boat anymore unless you are ultra wealthy… I think the school kids will be okay up there…. Tabor is the least of our problems in this state, remember it’s not the “moron republicans” who appointed anti hunters to the cpw commission, and are ruining all communities with idiotic bail reform and lax laws on crime…

Here's another good one. Proposed 577 luxury homes, golf course, private ski area, on 6,000 acres of elk winter range above Glenwood/Carbondale.

577-home project in Garfield County back on the table
Solving the housing crisis one golf course at a time.

"Enderle was unapologetic about Storied Development’s focus on high-end development. Spring Valley Ranch’s plan calls for an 18-hole golf course, a nine-hole “short course,” a clubhouse, a small, private ski hill on southwest-facing slopes and about 20 miles of trails with limited public access."

Not much of a community in the boat anymore unless you are ultra wealthy… I think the school kids will be okay up there…. Tabor is the least of our problems in this state, remember it’s not the “moron republicans” who appointed anti hunters to the cpw commission, and are ruining all communities with idiotic bail reform and lax laws on crime…
And the “Colorado Darkness Law” they rammed through recently to exempt the legislature from Open Meetings Laws and strip away transparency in Government.

Colorado republicans have made their fair share of mistakes but the insanity coming out of the “supermajority” general assembly this session and last is truly shocking. I’m hoping for a shift back to the middle.

Plenty of morons to go around in Colorado these days…..

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back