PEAX Equipment

Wyoming, Let's Git 'er Done !!!

I'm just getting the Points this year for moose and sheep.... But whats the Odds on Goats ? No points for them but what are the odds (I know 0% if I don't put in ;) )

Moosie,

Don't know what the odds are for goats in Wyoming. Probably not very good since there is only one or two areas you can hunt for them. One area is around Beartooth Pass and if you drew that area it would be a hoot to hunt goats there. I'm not sure if that area is an official wilderness or not, there has been talk in the past of making it wilderness. If it is wilderness and you draw, maybe you can talk Buzz into guiding you! If it's not, you wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard to go. Check the Wyoming F&G website to see if they have past drawing info. I know they make this information available somewhere.

This is a Montana goat, but the mountain in the background is in Wyoming.

Time to write a couple of $7 checks. Thanks for the reminder.

Schmalts, if you have an extra $1,500 put my name in the hat for goats. ;) :D

...or maybe it is $1,700, I can't remember. :eek:

I've sent in for 2 doe pronghorn, buck pronghorn, buck deer, bull elk and points for sheep/moose.

<TABLE id=bodyText border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=darkkhaki colSpan=6>ANTELOPE--FULL PRICE</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Tentative Season Info</TD><TD>Limited Quota Application Dates</TD><TD>Tentative Draw Date</TD><TD>Draw Results Available</TD><TD>Amount</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=silver colSpan=6>ANTELOPE</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Limited Quota (p.27)</TD><TD>Jan. 1 - Mar. 15</TD><TD>7/3/2005</TD><TD>7/10/2005</TD><TD noWrap>$238.00*</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=silver colSpan=6>YOUTH ANTELOPE</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Limited Quota (p.27)</TD><TD>Jan. 1 - Mar. 15</TD><TD>7/3/2005</TD><TD>7/10/2005</TD><TD noWrap>$122.00*</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=silver colSpan=6>SPECIAL ANTELOPE</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Limited Quota (p.27)</TD><TD>Jan. 1 - Mar. 15</TD><TD>7/3/2005</TD><TD>7/10/2005</TD><TD noWrap>$438.00*</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=bodyText border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=darkkhaki colSpan=6>DEER--FULL PRICE</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Tentative Season Info</TD><TD>Limited Quota Application Dates</TD><TD>Tentative Draw Date</TD><TD>Draw Results Available</TD><TD>Amount</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=silver colSpan=6>DEER</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>REGION GEN & Limited Quota (p.25)</TD><TD>Jan. 1 - Mar. 15</TD><TD>7/3/2005</TD><TD>7/10/2005</TD><TD noWrap>$273.00*</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=silver colSpan=6>YOUTH DEER</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>REGION GEN & Limited Quota (p.25)</TD><TD>Jan. 1 - Mar. 15</TD><TD>7/3/2005</TD><TD>7/10/2005</TD><TD noWrap>$122.00*</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=silver colSpan=6>SPECIAL DEER</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>REGION GEN & Limited Quota (p.25)</TD><TD>Jan. 1 - Mar. 15</TD><TD>7/3/2005</TD><TD>7/10/2005</TD><TD noWrap>$473.00*</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Damn! I think I have 4 points right now, but missed the application deadline this year. Too much going on...I completely spaced it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back