Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Corner Crossing Defense Fund

I will for sure be donating and following closely. On my antelope hunt this fall in Carbon county, I watched for 3 days a absolute stud buck that was on public land but 200 yards of private separated myself on a legal road and the public boundary. Down the road about 1/4 of a mile was the switch to a public parcel. Had I felt comfortable corner crossing (these properties had a very defined and distinct fence intersection at the corner) I for sure would have pursued this buck. Regardless of the outcome (although I certainly prefer one over the other), I just hope there is a final stance/law that comes out of this!

I am a little torn on this, would like to know if there intention was to hunt or get a ticket? Would like to make sure this isn't just a guy trying to make a name for himself on some platform as the guy who is fighting "the man". I would like to see tracks and profile on people (did they even have a tag) before I can put more than a few bucks towards a issue. Hopefully someone with knowledge of case at Wy BHA could vouch or acknowledge merits of case to us. Could just be 4 Dbags mad at a limited access unit and got caught trying to cheat. Just remember it may not turn out the way everyone expects/wants on this site so be careful what you wish for...

Last edited:
I imagine WY BHA wouldn’t support this case if they thought the guys actually did something wrong.

Who cares if they get famous if they open up millions of inaccessible acres? Either way this issue needs attention. Even an initial loss in court could spark national interest in this bull crap way to prevent access.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back