Wyo BHA Commissioners Tag

wtrfwlhunter

Anybody else throw in? Too sweet of a a tag and also the chance to open up some public ground that I couldn’t pass up. Only 3000 tickets being sold too, I was surprised at the relatively (I thought) low number.

I can get on board with directed fundraising pretty quickly. I dont know how much money it will cost to put in a road and a parking lot, but I assume more than the $35000 goal of this fundraiser. The value of creating that access to 50 square miles of public land is far greater to us as a community than the dollar value here. I'd put more than $100 of sweat into this if BHA gets involved on that end.

I can get on board with directed fundraising pretty quickly. I dont know how much money it will cost to put in a road and a parking lot, but I assume more than the $35000 goal of this fundraiser. The value of creating that access to 50 square miles of public land is far greater to us as a community than the dollar value here. I'd put more than $100 of sweat into this if BHA gets involved on that end.
Well said.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back