Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WY Cow Tag Info

publichunter1

Hey Guys,

As a good many of you know I will be relocating to Fort Collins, CO for one year come August for work. I am hunting elk for my first time on an OTC archery Elk tag in CO but if no luck I am looking to get a left over Cow tag in Wyoming.

I was hoping to find a farm or ranch in Southeastern WY (3,6,122,125,etc) that might have a free or smaller trespass fee just to put some elk meat in the freezer. Any info anyone would be willing to share by PM would be much appreciated.

Hopefully I can get it done in Colorado. However if I don't and cant find a place in those units I will probably just head up and hunt area 48 or 49 Leftover cow tag.

Thanks in advance.

Did you pick up a left over tag? I have a cow tag in area 10 and will be hunting north-west of Centenial. Good luck.

Not yet but plenty still left over in those units. Was hoping to find some info on some of those units but will pick up one soon either way. Planned on but it 10 went quick. Thanks and good luck to you as well.

Have studied all of the units and there limited access to public. Hoping I just get it done in CO archery season as the odds aren't great on anything I have found.

I guess if that doesn't work out might just have to go and try one of them anyway as I always do on public ground. Happy hunting fellas.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back