Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WTB - Labradar chronograph

The Hedgehog

Mine sucks! I don’t want to strap a magnetospeed onto my muzzle either.

Where can you find a Labradar? They are worse than a keg of RL26

They are very nice. I really like mine to calculate actual BC and the tables they generate for each shooting session are really helpful.

Fwiw, I'd personally backorder one and wait before I got a used one on this particular item. My searching last night came up empty.

Last year, the Lite (non-Bluetooth) version was available off and on but I decided to wait for the regular version. The regular Labradar came back in stock earlier this year but I again procrastinated. Now, I have a rebarreled rifle coming to me and it looks like I am going to have to make do with my old chrono, and that is frustrating to use.

Was able to somehow get on the back order list from Labradar in December at the time they said expect 2-3 months. We had it in a week. Not sure why that option isn’t showing on their site currently?

I don’t know why anyone would want to spend the money on a Labradar when a lower priced chronograph appears to work just fine. My budget chrono really helped me when I was working up a load with 300 or 325 gr (forget which) bullets in my 5” 460 S&W. 😀

8A47F3E8-5EB5-4031-9E17-FEC9CDE33861.jpeg

I don’t know why anyone would want to spend the money on a Labradar when a lower priced chronograph appears to work just fine. My budget chrono really helped me when I was working up a load with 300 or 325 gr (forget which) bullets in my 5” 460 S&W. 😀

View attachment 274942
I have the same one and it will leave me scratching my head from time to time. LOL

I got a LabRadar about a year ago after being on their waiting list for a while.

One of the gun clubs near me rents them to members.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back