Wrangler jeans

I bought a pair of Wrangler jeans from Tractor Supply….they’re so thin I can read a book through them. I’ve got two old pair that will outlast the new ones by years, but the wife got tired of pictures with grease and dirt stained jeans.

Bought my last 2 pairs a year ago . Junk. Old school cowboy jeans. As bad as Levis now.
Never even walk into a wallyworld let alone buy anything there. Was given a pair from there and they are in the bottom drawer as last resort. The fit sucks, crap quality.

Duluth pants are OK, but they have gone downhill in their products since they got big. Zipper blow out on a year old vest and I get sorry, buy this one. One Jacket fits OK and is warm.

I’ve started wearing mostly Carhartts lately instead of jeans. They make some thinner lightweight pants that I really like.

I’ve started wearing mostly Carhartts lately instead of jeans. They make some thinner lightweight pants that I really like.
I wear carhatt jeans (rugged flex are most comfortable) daily work pants are truspec 24/7 pants that are way more durable/comfortable than jeans.

So I like Wrangler Riggs series of pants. The Ranger series is rip stop tougher than hell UNTIL this year. They are great for hunting since in green color. Bought pair brought them home and nothing like my older pairs. Did Wrangler just hit the cheap button?

I don’t know…I am mid fifties at this point and I have never blown out a pair of jeans in days (or any pants for that matter). WTH is going on. Some of you must be doing extreme yoga or some must have extreme waistlines 😏

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back