Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wordle

Wordle game #1000 today.

My iPad has played 770 games, I’ve probably played another 100 on iPhone and desktop before settling on the iPad.

Phew result today.

Game 1001…splendid results

What is not splendid is that I’m up at 3 am walking off Charlie-horses and rubbing voltaren ointment into left hamstring and both calves, and NYT won’t show me my stats

1D1214B3-F9FC-4D0A-9EF0-FDC7AD53DC9D.jpeg

Other family members have told me that creating a free account caused a reset to zero games played and streak levels.

Game 1001…splendid results

What is not splendid is that I’m up at 3 am walking off Charlie-horses and rubbing voltaren ointment into left hamstring and both calves, and NYT won’t show me my stats

View attachment 319308

Other family members have told me that creating a free account caused a reset to zero games played and streak levels.
Agree 100%, but I had to laugh at the juxtaposition of the last line of your post and your sign line below it.

QQ

PS I got it in 4.

Status update: free account created (they now have an email address) and the streak is alive.

I took my first three guesses in the course of a few minutes consideration. But that last guess took the better part of an hour. I wasn't considering among options. It just took me that long to find any viable word. Anyone else find this one particularly hard?
Wordle 1,005 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had the same result on my first try, thought today was going to be my first second guess success. Nope.
Wordle 1,006 4/6

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back