Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Pickle Ball

gouch

Pickle Ball is a fairly new game and I have nothing against it. If not for the fact that my knees no longer allow for much lateral movement, I am sure I would enjoy playing it. But right now, there is a Pickle Ball tournament on ESPN. OK maybe, but I just saw four adult commentators sitting there, dead serious, breaking down the game of each individual team. Really?

I mean come on! they're whacking a wiffle ball back and forth with an oversized ping pong paddle. AND IT'S CALLED PICKLE BALL! Nothing about it was ever meant to be taken seriously.

There, I got that out of my system.

Um, you were watching ESPN. Ghey gameball is what they do.

Pickle Ball is a fairly new game and I have nothing against it. If not for the fact that my knees no longer allow for much lateral movement, I am sure I would enjoy playing it. But right now, there is a Pickle Ball tournament on ESPN. OK maybe, but I just saw four adult commentators sitting there, dead serious, breaking down the game of each individual team. Really?

I mean come on! they're whacking a wiffle ball back and forth with an oversized ping pong paddle. AND IT'S CALLED PICKLE BALL! Nothing about it was ever meant to be taken seriously.

There, I got that out of my system.
Saw a youth cornhole tourney game broadcast on ESPN last summer. I don't make judgments.

Actually it’s been around for a while. Started on Bainbridge Island. We played it in high school in Washington 40 years ago. It’s just that it has taken off recently. Fun game and I’ll play anyone on this forum.

I used to be able to play anytime I wanted, then the influencers started posting on youtube, filling all the court schedules, and now I get a court at some odd time maybe once a week.
This crap should be illegal!!

Top 90 Pickleball Influencers in 2023​

Dec 03, 2023⋅Contents
Looking for Pickleball influencers for your outreach campaign or for collaboration to promote your brand or product? Our Pickleball Influencers list is what you need. When ranking these Pickleball influencers, we’ve considered not just their following, but also engagement, as well as overall influence in the Pickleball space.

Saw a youth cornhole tourney game broadcast on ESPN last summer. I don't make judgments.
Corn hole has been around forever as well. We always called it bean bag toss. I figure it came to be called Corn Hole after a couple of guys downed a case of Coors Light and painted pictures of butts around the holes on their kids bean bag toss game.

Corn hole has been around forever as well. We always called it bean bag toss. I figure it came to be called Corn Hole after a couple of guys downed a case of Coors Light and painted pictures of butts around the holes on their kids bean bag toss game.
What do you get when you cross corn hole with pickle ball?
Asking for a friend.😆

What do you get when you cross corn hole with pickle ball?
Asking for a friend.😆
I don't know, and I deliberately chose to mention Coor's Light rather than the more apropos Bud Light in an effort to discourage that line of questioning. ;)

I don't know, and I deliberately chose to mention Coor's Light rather than the more apropos Bud Light in an effort to discourage that line of questioning. ;)
I think you painted the first picture.
So naturally a vivid imagination can't be discouraged to take the ball and run.😌

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back