Caribou Gear

Women are tough

I couldn't agree more that women can be tough. In my younger days I was a dedicated runner but by younger days I'm taking my 30's. We had some women in our club that would go out in the winter in Ohio at 4:30 Am or so just to get their run in for the day. I did it a few times but they did it every Day! Even today, if I drive around I see more women jogging than men. BTW -Great job Ladies!!

Congratulations on a great bull. She was fortunate to have such a great group to support her. The women in our lives spend a lot of time supporting us that we don't really see. It is amazing to see how deep they can dig for motivation. The special lady in my life says "It's all in the approach" when I get mad and frustrated and she is right.

Congratulations! Awesome hunt. And... yeah... let’s be honest. We all know it’s true. Of course they’re tough. If men had to give birth there’d be maybe 100,000 people on the planet. Maybe. My wife’s an eye surgeon. She talks all the time about these 20-something tough guys who squirm and flop around during a simple eye exam. And then a 90-year-old woman, who delivered 5 kids with no epidural, will sit there and not even quiver when my wife needs to deliver medication directly into her eye via a needle injection! Tough.

Congratulations! Awesome hunt. And... yeah... let’s be honest. We all know it’s true. Of course they’re tough. If men had to give birth there’d be maybe 100,000 people on the planet. Maybe. My wife’s an eye surgeon. She talks all the time about these 20-something tough guys who squirm and flop around during a simple eye exam. And then a 90-year-old woman, who delivered 5 kids with no epidural, will sit there and not even quiver when my wife needs to deliver medication directly into her eye via a needle injection! Tough.

I'm squirming just reading your description! :LOL:

My wife pretty much forbid me from every complaining again about pain after her OB rotation.

This pic of my wife pulling elk 1/4's was taken after almost five hours of hiking which led to her finally connecting with a wapiti.
Let's just say she ain't 50 anymore. All four 1/4's are on that sled, the other meat was on my back. And no she didn't pull it all, all the way back to the truck, nonetheless.....
And the "toughest" thing is that she did all this without Sitka (or any camo for that matter) nor a suppressor on her 7-08:D.pullin.JPG

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back