Wolves in sheep clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honesty is in short supply in 123zeros "camp"...always has been, always will be.

5-1 odds he/she/it is not even a hunter and hasn't bought a license in years, if ever. Hasn't likely shot anything but his/her/its mouth for a long, long time either.

I hunt almost entirely archery. No elk this year. One antelope, one bear, one deer. All public land. Two on state land, one on federal. Two made P&Y.

Do you live in Washington D.C.?

Never set foot there.

I hunt almost entirely archery. No elk this year. One antelope, one bear, one deer. All public land. Two on state land, one on federal. Two made P&Y.

Never set foot there.

Great, come to Spokane next weekend, show me your pictures and I'll give you your hug.

Your name first...everyone knows mine...been on this site for a long time.

I don't give a shit what your name is.

I doubt you really give a shit what mine is. You are just are worried my tax dollars keep rolling in to protect your tax funded research.

Stolen from the net...pathetic, as a best case. Next time, when you google someone else's pictures, make them decent field photos as least.

Last edited:
Great, come to Spokane next weekend, show me your pictures and I'll give you your hug.

Since I'll be stuck in Helena fighting bills to strip hunters of their rights, I can't make it. I'll gladly pay for 1234567890's ticket if he wants to go. He can just PM me his name and address. No need to make it public.

Stolen from the net...pathetic, as a best case. Next time, when you google someone else's pictures, make them decent field photos as least.

I have decent field photos -notice same deer same bow as antelope. Hard to steal web photos like that from web. Sure it could be done. But that was quick if I did huh?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 223
I have decent field photos -notice same deer same bow as antelope. Hard to steal web photos like that from web. Sure it could be done. But that was quick if I did huh?

I'll keep that offer of a free ticket to the BHA Rendezvous open until the day of, just shoot me a PM with your name and address where you want the ticket sent too. P.O. Box works. Don't want you to feel threatened by a "limp-wristed liberal."

Come on 123zero, post a picture with your smiling face, pointed head and crossed eyes...I promise not to laugh.

Honesty is in short supply in 123zeros "camp"...always has been, always will be.

5-1 odds he/she/it is not even a hunter and hasn't bought a license in years, if ever. Hasn't likely shot anything but his/her/its mouth for a long, long time either.

Five dollars says he drives his wife's minivan and his Indian name is "Poses with Road Kill."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back