Wolf in Utah?

They trapped one near Morgan, UT a couple of years ago from Yellowstone. No doubts, they'll be here.

NO WAY they told everyone they would not go that far......looks like you all will have a hunting season soon to or dead livestock

Cathunt,
Who was "they" that told everyone the wolves would "sit" and "Stay"??? did they also tell people they would "rollover" and "play dead"? So far, they have found wolves in Oregon, Colorado, and Utah. And I wouldn't be surprised if one made Nevada, as they have got pretty close "as the crow flies"....

Utah and Oregon will be better off getting their act together and have a management plan as the wolves arrive, instead of arguing that the wolves shouldn't be there.

A-Con,
Are you sure, or are you like the rest of the big bellied- wolf haters that only know how to "fall off" a bar stool and "pass out"?

I think if I was a Utah hunter, I would be far more worried about SFW than about wolves....

Jose did you see sit and stay in my post.........And do you hunt elk???? As long as you sit on your arss at home you dont have to worry about wolves do ya Jose...

There has already been livestock lost to wolves in Cache County. They are already here, if we like it or not, and I think there are a lot more than anyone would admit. The one that 1pointer pointed out in Morgan had a buddy with him. Maybe that was the same one that was shot near Weston Idaho? Who knows? Personally, I don’t think so.

I’m not thrilled about the Wolf being here. I also have issues with the plan. First they are going to keep wolf sightings secret to keep looky-lues and potential poachers from putting excess pressure on the area. I think this is a bad idea, people need to know if there has been a wolf in areas that they recreate or live so they can be prepared to deal with the situation. Second, the plan to protect livestock is hogwash. The wolves will ALL :rolleyes: have transmitters that will set off perimeter alarms intended to scare the wolf away. I can see the wolf getting conditioned and equating the alarm with dinner. Even a dumb sea gull can learn to ignore sounds that are intended to keep them out of where they are not wanted. At least they see the writing on the wall and are talking about it.

Sageghost I’m looking forward to your examples.

Sorry Moosie, I guess I should have posted in sportsman’s issues.

Cathunt,

Sorry, but the poor wording on your first post makes it look like you were told the wolves wouldn't "go that far". And that somehow you belived "they" when you heard that.

Do you think Oregon and Utah (and Nevada) should get busy and put management plans in place, or should they sit around and argue about what you heard 10 years ago in some public comment meeting?

JoseCuervo said:
Cathunt,

Sorry, but the poor wording on your first post makes it look like you were told the wolves wouldn't "go that far". And that somehow you belived "they" when you heard that.

Do you think Oregon and Utah (and Nevada) should get busy and put management plans in place, or should they sit around and argue about what you heard 10 years ago in some public comment meeting?

I think they should kill everyone befor they get out of hand... Just what I think We have had this talk befor |oo |oo

no cats stay in you house...But Mt. Lions ya they do but we hunt them.....tell me this why did are four fathers kill all the wolves off?????????????

Cathunt MT said:
no cats stay in you house...But Mt. Lions ya they do but we hunt them.....tell me this why did are four fathers kill all the wolves off?????????????

Which four would that be exactly? :confused: ;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back