Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Windham Weaponry

Same here...made in USA, Lifetime Warranty, good quality, etc. It would be my first and probably only black gun. I have always been intrigued with them. Been thinking of a .300 Blackout.

IIRC, they were started by the people who originally started up Bushmaster. Supposed to be really good quality

Fun fact, Wyndham weaponry is biological weapons under the sheets, on the pillows, and dried onto the walls.

I have one as well and had been a good rifle. Just FYI mine came with a commercial buffer tube. Not sure if they are all that way.

It's been a while since I've read much about them. My understanding is they're an offshoot from bushmaster with a similar level or quality.

Generally overgassed guns, chambers that may or may not be .556, as noted above commercial reciever extensions so buttstock selection will be limited and those threads are cut vs rolled. Unstaked gas keys and castle nuts and bolts that a not HP tested or MPI.

I'm sure it will serve well for shooting at the range occasionally, but will not be as likely to stand up to higher round counts like a colt, bcm, etc.

Back