Wife's NV antelope

dainer

My wife and I found out that we were pregnant with our first son in March. I refused to only put her in for bonus points for everything, so we threw her name into the hat for antelope, since she would "ONLY" be 7 months pregnant. As her hunt approached, and her belly got bigger, and her ankles more swollen, I began to worry. However, she was a trooper and stuck with it during the ups and downs until she finally connected on this beautiful pronghorn...her 1st. I couldn't be more proud of her!!

June scouting pics

Last edited:
Great looking antelope and good job to her for sticking with it & getting it done. I'm starting to have that 'belly in the way' problem too, but I don't think mine will be going any where in a couple of months. Congrats too on the family addition.

Wow, Life is good in NV!! Congrats on the baby, nothing will ever top that trophy!! :D

Congrats on both. Hopefully you will have a child that loves to hunt and spend time outdoors as you and your wife do. Enjoy all of the free time you can with the family. They don't stay little for long. My wife has a 101 antelope tag. Hopefully she will get it filled this weekend. Congrats again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back