Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wife and I drew Idaho Unit 46 bull elk

jaked02

I'm certainly eating crow this year folks! The first year I put just my wife and I on our hunt applications (sorry to all my other hunting buddies) and we draw the Unit 46 bull tags, and Unit 41 pronghorn tags! What a lucky guy...Anyways, I'm looking for any help for this unit which also includes unit 47. I'm about a 1.5 hour drive from the unit boundaries. Idaho resident all the way, thanks all!

I'm certainly eating crow this year folks! The first year I put just my wife and I on our hunt applications (sorry to all my other hunting buddies) and we draw the Unit 46 bull tags, and Unit 41 pronghorn tags! What a lucky guy...Anyways, I'm looking for any help for this unit which also includes unit 47. I'm about a 1.5 hour drive from the unit boundaries. Idaho resident all the way, thanks all!

Help on the Unit 46 Elk hunt, not the pronghorn hunt (I got that covered)

Anyways, I'm looking for any help for this unit which also includes unit 47. I'm about a 1.5 hour drive from the unit boundaries.

Sorry, no help here, but congrats on the tags and hope you have a good hunt! I hope you hang around and keep us posted on how things go.

What I would give to be within 1.5 hours of my hunting units for this season...

I have a couple buddies that hunted it last year and one that hunted it 2 of the last 3 the guy who hunted twice pulled a 346 bull and. A 364 bull.... I can help you out pm me

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back