Why isnt anyone talking about.....

RockyDog

these Iraqi's dragging american bodies thru the streets, dismembering them, and hanging them from bridges??

i hope we kill everyone that did it.

That's a good plan, kill'em. The sooner, the better.

from yahoo news:
"One body was tied to a car that had a poster in its window of Sheik Ahmed Yassin, the founder of the Palestinian militant group Hamas who was assassinated by the Israeli military in Gaza City."

Hamas is just one of the 30 some militant Islamic organizations.

No kidding, i didnt read about the HAMAS sticker. This is crazy, i hope they are sending some Marines in to kick some ass in that sunni triangle for this. Have you heard what company the contractors worked for?

My company offered for me to go to Afghanistan, i declined. If i didnt have a baby on the way id have thought more on it cuz the salary was 3x normal.

I hope the military is planning a real interesting response to this incident. There are pictures on the Net of the bodies being abused and many faces in the crowd are very clear. It shouldn't be too hard to get the names. You may see some of the pictures at the interactive feature part of this site. Sorry, you'll have to register with the NY Times to see them and I know that's anathema to some of you. :rolleyes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/01/national/01REAX.html

I do believe a couple of these would solve the problem
hump.gif
hump.gif
:D

13.jpg

All four of these guys worked for Blackwater Security in North Carolina. For those who are not familiar with Blackwater, it's like South Georgia Airlines or Air America. Most all of it's field employee's are former Seals or SF troups. Three of these were seals and the fourth was former 82 AB Ranger. Rumor has it that these guys were set up as revenge for something they had done to a local. The Commander of the Marine detachment in that area has already stated without reservation, "there will be retrobution for this cowardly act." So rest assured, heads will roll...

:cool:

I put a post in the fire side on this subject also...
I think it is time to see what a few hundred 'Daisy Cutters" would do if dropped at about the same times...
I would suspect the rictor (sp) scales would show readings on the other side of the planet

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back