Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’ve got all the shots I’m gonna get. I’ve only had 1 flu shot in my life. I never get the flu and that year I got it awful. The next time there’s a pandemic it just may be my time.

Flu shot twice for me with the same results. Was more sick those 2 years of my life than I have ever been. I did get the covid shots because my doctor recommended it do tomorrow diabetes.

What round y’all on now? Haven’t and won’t. Post about 3 years ago about it on a locked thread I’m sure. Haven’t changed our diet or lifestyle since that post. Wouldn’t know if we had it, never taken a test. Well one of the daughters had to take a test to go on a backcountry camping trip. She showed me the test an I was like “thank god, I’m not ready to be a grandparent”.

Is there a free cheeseburger and fry's this go around?

What round y’all on now? Haven’t and won’t. Post about 3 years ago about it on a locked thread I’m sure. Haven’t changed our diet or lifestyle since that post. Wouldn’t know if we had it, never taken a test. Well one of the daughters had to take a test to go on a backcountry camping trip. She showed me the test an I was like “thank god, I’m not ready to be a grandparent”.

Is there a free cheeseburger and fry's this go around?
giphy-downsized.gif

I took the first one. The Johnson single does version. 6 months later my brother and I got COVID the same week and we worked together so it was likely the same strain. He didn't take any vax and his case was much worse than mine. I have no regrets about taking it then but I'll probably pass this time unless it gets real bad again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back