Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Who wins Sunday?

My heart goes with Denver and Arizona.

My brain goes with New England and Carolina.

I am going with my heart,

Rooting for Peyton big time, Still think Brady is a great quarterback and the ultimate cheater!!!!

Is it just Peyton love, or do you guys really think the Broncos will win? Me, Patriots-Panthers. mtmuley

If the Broncos and Carolina win, I don't think the Denver D has an answer for Cam Newton...they couldn't do anything with Russell Wilson scrambling and Cam will run over people.

I would like to see the Cardinals win and really like to see Patriots win because I can't stand Manning. It would be nice to see Brady get one more ring to silence a few critics.

I am hoping the Pats send Manning off to retirement , squash Newton for a good dose of humility,then rub a good handful in Goodells face and grip and grin for all the haters.Patriot Nation Rules!

Cards and Panthers will be a good game. Panthers are favored by 7 right now. If the cards win it will be a wipe.. 14 points or better. Close game goes to the Panthers.

The Pats are 4 and 11 in Denver. Odds say they are favored but history says no. I'm calling Denver by 6.

Only team to actually root for is Denver (only because of Peyton)....otherwise we get a "747" Superbowl in my household. Anybody want to guess what that is? :)

I agree that my mind says carolina vs pats. My gut tells me denver will pull it out and ny heart is rootin for Larry Fitzgerald to get a ring. Did anyone see the picture of him taking off his glove to shake the hand of the wwII vet in the wheelchair? Guy had just lost his wife not long ago too. Larry Fitzgerald is a class act in my book.

Been a Carolina fan since they were an expansion team, and since they are 25 minutes from my house. So I'm rooting and think Carolina, and hoping to see them play Denver. However, a Patriot/Carolina Super Bowl rematch with different results would be nice!

Super Bowl will be Panthers/Cards vs Patriots. IMO, it is a gift that the Bronco's made it this far...
Bronco's do not have the game the others have. Not this year at least.

Of the four, Patriots are in the driver's seat to filling one of the two slots. Now the Super Bowl... I think the Cards or Panthers will top the Pats's... of those two, I am pushing for the Cards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back