who does it better

220yotekiller

I love a good thriller/action book, but most authors cant get the gun stuff/fight realism. My top three authors that are masters at this are Louis L'Amour, Stephen Hunter, and Jack Carr.
I just found Jack Carr by accident and I have to say he is awesome. Who is your favorite?

I love a good thriller/action book, but most authors cant get the gun stuff/fight realism. My top three authors that are masters at this are Louis L'Amour, Stephen Hunter, and Jack Carr.
I just found Jack Carr by accident and I have to say he is awesome. Who is your favorite?
Currently down the Mark Greaney rabbit hole.

I've only read Jack Carr out of those so far and I'm currently on The Devil's Hand. The previous 3 books in the series have been mind blowing.

I like the Brad Thor (Scot Harvath) books and I’m also working through the gray man series right now

I like the Brad Thor (Scot Harvath) books and I’m also working through the gray man series right now
I started the series with Burner, his most recent, then went two more in reverse order. Have done Gray Man and On target next, his first and second. So I'm all over the place chronologically, not that it matters.

I started the series with Burner, his most recent, then went two more in reverse order. Have done Gray Man and On target next, his first and second. So I'm all over the place chronologically, not that it matters.
My nerd accounting brain wouldn’t let me go out of order 😂. Just got done with Ballistic, haven’t started dead eye yet. They’ve all been good so far, gray man has been my favorite

My nerd accounting brain wouldn’t let me go out of order 😂. Just got done with Ballistic, haven’t started dead eye yet. They’ve all been good so far, gray man has been my favorite
On Target fell flat for me...but I'm gonna keep going.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back