Which ground blind??

bdidaho

My wife and I just got back from Eastern Wyoming, bowhunting antelope. We had 2 ground blinds with us, one of which we had just purchased for the trip, a Primos Vision. It lasted about a day and a half in the wind and was useless with the magnets holding the windows closed tearing out and the windows flapping uncontrollably. It was returned the minute I got home. I need to buy another to replace it, but would like some input. I checked out some of the Ameristep blinds and the Double Bull Darkhorse and can see some wind problems with most but the Darkhorse looks to be the best(and most expensive) of the ones I looked at today. Any input on blinds you use would be appreciated.

The Double 360 or Darkhorse is a great choice. Yes, they do cost $$$. I also have the ground blind with magnets and it is great for turkeys and whitetail here in eastern Iowa. (out of the wind) I would never take it to Wyoming for goats because of the wind. The 360 or Darkhorse blinds are very "tight" once opened. I have had no trouble out west, in the wind, with either the fabric or the netting flapping.

good luck to all
the dog

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenleafoutfitters
Back