Yeti GOBOX Collection

Which 50-inch side-by-side?

I do like this gear cage the previous owner had installed on the back. I can just throw my tub and packs of gear in back and shut its gate without doing a lot of tiedown origami.

UhrnoKg0HEFQdb2xArD8erLdcc87dQ2sQMiNKmLaHAkaXRk-iT95NCjgRzo3gHN3T_Eg3LbSSt5vTF1iq63uN_6rmpGJRHzp_BL6MSPpNbIapLUa7NN75otE6_ubotjDnXuvoYb-C1uqkKEeUXnC42TjDx9sk983Tsu7PoAL9GXqsKnXSHmSnqkkrLy1MaIoqDW7O-PPGuRQrGk7MX04I4WNGoONrMUXZJ5OMj27vRHuUCScQNu4raaaB6t58fxMkDQlKEXdb9TJrTCtl_Tq11Es3ZXuvUJnjjncC0UIBIBgVpqnxdPwy2kgM7TPsQ2QYQZRNqk9VhfNI1hmEDwvZcziyCHimDEonFZ9sS0J9yr97kC3NrhMF2ECZTjMonEBPZD4iIsSjn_KmP5BNSzN4qpD3qyEz28kY38okI3_Ctb3eP0uazvXP3aSbwQ7gJwSRcqWUT1uJsqnkdAXQmK1sATBDytaa2MkD7f-GqMYUtmmV1D58pRae9MDdZoUSrxFI1EfDa60KKoyhb_aDUAmganehNb4EANL2CQ86hLPWxY-y-zBwglsARslDjZOxv5baQZw7_A4DsUoQtky4wTQUdtk2RrT_rBWanKZVM5HMYa3W28kooQjScWGKjUTIRDcbIaVAd3qjowsAkw6TWfsN04deVHI_iS0uS6AVIKqmtUztzHwgo-4sTbrmomPu4ZEyYsBkWrv_rM0i2TuOXT8H8kpj5P8N8F0l3UkvmznPDwiOGuZwROvzdjKDG4Ibh7jr8ojFcaXSvwg27j86YQxkbYnDKhq0EfpGAfr_Q6JwCR1xdPCMz5kT_Ky2wpStVIhjG4HH_Y69rjIR3pxn5XYC0cG3qurtq4hGIM3Klidye3FUeLx_vSwEolH2s4nB4s_fik_5sK2-q3i03e8VMzGZTTzhBElzVYFphWgr_v7IG1wsvhC3Q=w1205-h904-s-no

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/tires-and-wheels/tusk-terrabite®-radial-tire-p

The Tusk Terrabites are excellent for hard pack and are DOT certified. However, I was very displeased with their snow/mud performance. Felt like I was riding with racing slicks by the end of rifle season here in SW MT. I also went up to 28” from the 26” stock tires to gain an additional 1” of ground clearance.

Will be switching to a more aggressive tire this year. I’ve heard great things about Carnivores from other ATV/UTV owners.

Last edited:
I purchased a can am. Any recommendations for rear dog carrier?
I purchased a dusty dog carrier when we decided to get a puppy in March of last year3/22.
Pup turned 16 months before we got the carrier. It is quality, but wait time could be a while.

I'm looking at the 520 but I'll have to drive a few hours to get one, whereas 700s and 1000s ate sitting at local dealers. There's no easy way to know if I'll like the 520 by at least sitting in one.

How does the room in sitting in the 520 differ from the 1000 in your opinion?

I'm looking at the 520 but I'll have to drive a few hours to get one, whereas 700s and 1000s ate sitting at local dealers. There's no easy way to know if I'll like the 520 by at least sitting in one.

How does the room in sitting in the 520 differ from the 1000 in your opinion?
I’ve only ever used a 520 but two grown men do fit in it with some room comfortably. We have had to squeeze in a third just for fun for a short trip, wasn’t comfortable at all but was able to do it. Hope that helps a bit in the 520 arena.

How is the legroom on the 520? I noticed a lot of the smaller and mid size machines really cramped my legs after a while due to limited leg room to stretch my leg.

Any preferences or things to look for in a smaller 2-seater that fits the 50-inch bill? I've always been a die hard Honda fan for my ATVs over the past 30 years. I see more Polarises (Polari?) than anything but a few Can-Ams too in UTVs. You all have any preferences, recommendations, or horror stories? It will be used for a lot of western CO trails meaning some mud but lots of rocks, steep trails, cold starts, and a lot of trailering. I tend to carry way more crap around than I actually need and probably won't be breaking that habit any time soon so that's a factor as well. Not to mention it will hopefully be carrying a fair number of elk quarters. Thanks.
I use a company owned Honda that has been abused and it keeps going. My vote is definitely on the Honda.

How is the legroom on the 520? I noticed a lot of the smaller and mid size machines really cramped my legs after a while due to limited leg room to stretch my leg.
Like I said I’ve only been in a 520 but leg room has never been an issue. I’m also vertically challenged at 5’7” so leg room is never really an issue in anything haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back