Caribou Gear Tarp

Where I go see a movie

Nut

mcconnelsvilleL.gif

opry_jpg.jpg

The movies might take awhile to get here. They only get a few decent one's. None are ever R rated,

But we can walk to it and it only is $3 :cool:

Where does Aunt Bea and Opie sit? Kinda cool to still have some "oldtime" stuff around. You should see this new movie called American Graffiti, I won't tell you the ending, so you will be supprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John

Nice one Nut. Hanging at a theater like that must make the experience all the better.

We have kind of a pretty theater around here too.

Attachments

• Egyptian.jpg
    Egyptian.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 88
That's cool. We've got nothing but chains with stadium seating and one run-down local joint that cut its screens in half size-wise in order to double the number. :rolleyes: The only time I'm in a setting like that is when we go to see Blue's Clues, Sesame Street Live, or the occasional musical my wife drags me to. ;)

Way cool Nut...I don't care for the generic cineplex atmosphere either (though IMAX is pretty neat ;) )...they just recently re-opened our 1930's vintage theater here is town- here's a few shots of the "new" Cascade:

cascade.jpg

cascade2.jpg

Cas_Loges__Balcony.jpg

...but I could only wish it was $3 a pop!

Way cool Marv and Mo. :D

Back in the 70's and 80's I went to 2 theatres that were like this.One got demolished and another was renovated for the high society types andno longer showed movies. Just like drive ins there is rarely a decent place to enjoy a movie.

Those are cool pics. Thanks, I can feel my boots sticking to the spilled sodas on the floor just looking at them. :)

Hey Mojave that wouldn't be the Old Egyptian Theater in Boise would it?

Pretty classy looking regardless.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back