Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Where are we meeting?

NoviceDave

I got the part for my boat today and I am ready to hit the lake. Who is ready to go? I will be on Pleasant Friday evening for a Happy Hour(people from work). Is anyone interested in fishing that night? How about any other time this week or weekend? Any lake you like. Please let me know.

LawVegas, my boat is supposed to be in the Boat Trader today. But I could not find it online. I will keep you posted. I will also try to find a trailering weight.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Dave I am fishing tomorrow night.. If I win some money I would go friday... or maybe just go friday anyway....
Delw

Ha, good one LawVegas. The Allison is easier to pull. Even though it is a foot and a half longer in weighs 500 - 600 lbs less than the Skeeter. The Skeeter weighs around 1500 lbs for the hull, 400 lbs. for the engine, and probably around 1000 lbs. for the trailer and rigging. So you are probably looking at around 3000 lbs. total. I found the ad in traderonline. Here is the link. http://www.boattraderonline.com/caddetail.html?/ad-cache/6/1/4/26317714.htm
If the link does not work than go to www.boattraderonline.com and navigate to the boat search. Then type in 1994 for the year, mercury for the manufacturer, and Arizona for the state. That should get you to my add. It will be corrected next week to say 1988 Skeeter. Please let me know if you have problems finding it.

Delw, my plans have changed. I will not be at Pleasant Friday. Good luck tonight and let me know if you want to get out this weekend or next week.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Dave I always want to go out fishing..... Most of my fishing is done at the last min.... Like last night at 4:30 I decided to go fish the wednesday tourny.. start time is 5:15 I just made it...

I probally should have stayed home, fishing didnt go well for me...the last 4-5 times out I really stunk.. Not even close...

I try something different every time and in different areas of the lake.. last night i fished senkos and jigs.....
Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back