MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Where are all the Varmint Hunters ?????

outlaw from Idaho

Hello,from the old Outlaw. Seems kinda slow for Varmints around here.

I love to hunt just about everything. Deer,Bear,ELK, and Varmints.

In the off season, I do some coyote calling, and have been doing it for 38 years. Having taken something around about 800 coyotes since 1970. Also X number of fox and bobcats. Which sounds like its B.S. I'm here to tell you its not, its the real deal.

I also do some Rock Chuck shooting in Idaho, Washington, and Montana. Throw in a bunch of ground rats here and there. I would love to go to eastern Montana for P.D. So if you like to shoot Varmints in the off season I would like to hear what varmints you hunt. Outlaw.hump

I'm hoping to get out a shoot a few prairie dogs, but have to wait until after June 15th to shoot on public land. I've seen a few ground squirrels around this spring, but not too terribly many...

Not a whole lot of Varmint hunters here that post much. We do like seeing pictrues and hearing stories. ...We'll let you start it off. :)

Love to shoot varmints!!!

Custom Ruger 10/22 for the Jacks and Fluffy Bunnies (as my 7 year old daughter calls them); looking forward to late July/August when they are in their greatest numbers here in the high desert.

Predators to include 'yotes, gray fox, and b'cats. Treat bears as varmints, since we are not allowed to bait them here in NM. Hunt 'em like a 'yote, with either a fawn in distress or a rabbit squeeler.

I've shot a grand total of one coyote this year, by far the smallest I've ever shot. I haven't done a whole lot of varmint hunting, other than coyotes, the past few years.

Workin to much

I'd be out righr now but im on a 7 day rotate schedule , Tonight i go back on 7 12hr nights. Wish i could be out gettin some yokes or sage rats.
chritsmas2004027.jpg

I'm going to hunt the Rosebud later this summer. It's been a lot of years since the last time. I'm "working" for the University of Colorado digging dinosaur bones this summer and am thinking that a couple of swifts and a duece or two will go back to south Dakota with me.

I'm going to hump the Ranger later this summer. It's been a lot of years since the last time. I'm "working" for the University of Colorado digging dinosaur bones all summer and am thinking that a couple of guys and a boy or two will go back to back south Dakota style with me.

woah what is south dakota style? :eek: Going to have to start putting a warning label at the beginning of your posts.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back