Caribou Gear Tarp

What seat covers?

Midwestwhitetail

Been shopping some new seat covers for my F150. What's everyone got or what do you recommend? Any recommendations on a behind the seat gun rack? Thanks all.

I bought the dickies for my 21 ram. Work well so far. Had them on since last April. Allow the bags to function properly, at least that's what the box said. Got them at O'Reillys. Best of luck.

I'm a big fan of Marathon Seat Covers. I've had them in 4 different vehicles. They fit the seats like a second skin, so are a pain to install, but there's no slipping once they are installed. You don't know that they aren't the original seat covers. They are made from Cordura nylon and wear like iron. They have a lot of options, and I think you can even incorporate a rifle holder on the back side. They aren't cheap, but as they say, you get what you pay for.

I put 400,000 miles on a set of Marathon's. Never touched them except when I had to rebuild the driver seat, twice; tighter than a 2nd skin. Just put a set on my F-150. I can say that the 99 f-350 went on way easier than the new ones in the f-150 with electronic seat controls.
I think Headwaters is who Randy uses.

IMG_4460 (Small).JPG

I'm a big fan of Marathon Seat Covers. I've had them in 4 different vehicles. They fit the seats like a second skin, so are a pain to install, but there's no slipping once they are installed. You don't know that they aren't the original seat covers. They are made from Cordura nylon and wear like iron. They have a lot of options, and I think you can even incorporate a rifle holder on the back side. They aren't cheap, but as they say, you get what you pay for.
3x on my trucks

Marathon covers are excellent. Their customer service is very good also. I called before ordering and they sent me a bunch of sample colors to choose from. Very happy with the covers.
Like stated installing them takes some time and a few spots may be tight but their directions are good also.

Wet okioee for the truck that I use to pull my drift boat and fish from. Otherwise I don’t use any covers and find leather holds up as good as as anything and is easy to clean

I’ve had Lonestar Treasures seat covers in my Ranger for 6 years. No noticeable wear, tight fit, stain/spill resistant, washable, easy to install and remove. I plan to buy again on my next vehicle.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back