Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What kind of access would you like in the Breaks?

There’s more to every story.

Allegedly the guy on the four wheeler has been cited by enforcement for driving off road this fall, due to better evidence.
The guy on the four wheeler is enforcement so I doubt it. But I bet Chris tripped all over himself justifying his actions to his contemporaries. Actually he probably didn’t need to justify his actions to other outfitters as most of you are doing the exact same thing.

Yep...similar incident locally...older guy screaming in the face of a younger guy about atv travel. Younger guy beat him to a bloody pulp, now facing 5 years.
Best to think first.

So unless I'm missing something it appears the blm has a solution to the "bullwacker" issue and there seeking input. It would be awesome to get access for sportsmen to that area again

Yep...similar incident locally...older guy screaming in the face of a younger guy about atv travel. Younger guy beat him to a bloody pulp, now facing 5 years.
Best to think first.
i think the “old and young” part play a role even though that is discriminatory based on age. Let’s turn it around and say either one of them gets in the face of any lawman being threatening; would the lawman politely ask them to stop being threatening, give some space, more than once? I don’t think so….. old or young, they’d be laid out flat with cuffs on.

i think the “old and young” part play a role even though that is discriminatory based on age. Let’s turn it around and say either one of them gets in the face of any lawman being threatening; would the lawman politely ask them to stop being threatening, give some space, more than once? I don’t think so….. old or young, they’d be laid out flat with cuffs on.
Very true

Of course this is just banter and not really relevant.

I hope they solve the issue and both parties come away with an understanding, without harm to the environment or causing detriment to the wildlife therein.

Back