PEAX Equipment

What is this?

Hilljackoutlaw

Anybody please tell me what this button/switch does? It's a 2015 silverado HD. I'm stumped!
20221021_231846.jpg20221021_231829.jpg

Either bed lights or interior lights selector. Constant On , doors open on, constant off, is what im assuming. I have a similar setup in my American made truck and that's what the buttons do. But on Mexican vehicles it may be different.

Either bed lights or interior lights selector. Constant On , doors open on, constant off, is what im assuming. I have a similar setup in my American made truck and that's what the buttons do. But on Mexican vehicles it may be different.
Google finally came thru. If you have roof mounted lamps. Which I don't it turns them on. So basically it's wired for them if I wanted to put them on. Exciting Friday night!

Make it to the hills today and of course. Truck goes into limp mode. Did in let it stop me...No I asked would HUNT TALK MAN let this slow him down or hold him back. I think not, I removed both battery cables from the posts grounded them with the ratchet extension and reset the issue. And I did what any logical person would, I drove to the highest point I could find and thought this looks like a good spot and Thelma and Louise'ed that possessed by Satan truck to the bottom of the canyon and walked back to civilization.

Ok no my truck isn't at the bottom of a canyon and I certainly wouldn't follow it there. I refuse to let it get that last laugh by allowing it to take me with it.

The new transmission on the heartbeat of America is working quite nicely. Unfortunately, the check engine light is back, and I suspect I may soon be on fuel pump number five from the symptoms I’ve seen.

I know you already figured it out . But did you ever think to just push it and find out what it did. Maybe it's just the child still left in me but I would have pushed it once listened looked pressed it again. Nope nothing happened . Then I would held it.............then pushed the hell out of some more. Maybe this is why all my stuff breaks.

I know you already figured it out . But did you ever think to just push it and find out what it did. Maybe it's just the child still left in me but I would have pushed it once listened looked pressed it again. Nope nothing happened . Then I would held it.............then pushed the hell out of some more. Maybe this is why all my stuff breaks.
Hahaha...I pushed it probably a 100 times trying to figure it out.

Folks over at AAA are pist. This dude keeps calling an says a few choice words and the hangs up. Over 100 times I tell ya. Lol

Back