Centimeter (aka 10mm) for bear?

Back to centimeter .... Yes for bear and other critters. I think all states should have a centimeter season just like bow season...why, because I have one now :)

As for food...Taco Bell is for after the bar....White Castle is for after the bar...now Arby's....thats for anytime !

Serious question? So I’ve got an early model Pre 64 Winchester Model 70 in .270. Where’s a good place I can drop it off to have the barrel, chopped, threaded, and re bored to 6.5 PRC? Really need to settle on a can to top it off with as well. Getting close on narrowing down the carbon stock, just gotta narrow down the right color combo I want. Really looking forward to this build getting completed. I wanna round up all the gear I’m running and take a selfie with my new mulie freak flatbill, and my mod 70 rebuild and get it out there on my instafacewittertube feed.

Serious question? So I’ve got an early model Pre 64 Winchester Model 70 in .270. Where’s a good place I can drop it off to have the barrel, chopped, threaded, and re bored to 6.5 PRC? Really need to settle on a can to top it off with as well. Getting close on narrowing down the carbon stock, just gotta narrow down the right color combo I want. Really looking forward to this build getting completed. I wanna round up all the gear I’m running and take a selfie with my new mulie freak flatbill, and my mod 70 rebuild and get it out there on my instafacewittertube feed.

Put that bad boy in a chassis.

Back