Yeti GOBOX Collection

What is the best piece of advice tht you have ever been given?

Plan your work. Work your plan. Has helped me when a 1000 things need to be done NOW
a little off the rails but funny šŸ˜†
when the weather is hot and sticky (like today) thatā€™s no time for dunking dickie.when the frost is on the pumpkin šŸŽƒ thatā€™s the time for dickie dunkin šŸ¤£

Leadership is someone who knows the way shows the way but also goes the way. If you want subordinates to pour their heart in soul into a job you better be too. Learned from my platoon sergeant SFC Juan Almonte.

That the world dont owe you a living. Once you get that in your head that you need to earn a living everything else gets easier And a heck of of lot more fun.
I listened to that one way too much working for the US government. Never could get tenure on a "permanent" job. It was cheaper for managers to keep shuffling help. An employer does owe you a living if you work for it. No one deserves a screwing just because it's the boss's discretion.

"Listen to your gut instinct."

Took me a loooooooong time.
Once I did, I started have more success both hunting and fishing.
Sometimes, I find it difficult to listen because what my gut is saying doesn't seem to make any sense.
Suddenly, everything seems to just fall together.

Back