Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What are your thoughts on this?

Lion Hunts in Namibia
Our favorite Namibia PH- one we have hunted personally with and have sent many clients, has just advised as follows: Butch--I have got 2 big male lions to hunt in Damaraland and that needs to be done ASAP. They've been killing a lot of the natives cattle and we have the permits from the goverment. These are real good males and of course NO CANNED hunt. These are wild lions that came out of Etosha Park (no hunting there!) Price is U$ 25 000- for 10 days with a refund of U$19000- if no shot at cat. These lions have been there since March and a client will have a 95% chance at them! Big cats! CALL IMMEDIATELY!!

BAmbistew, I know of a guy that sells landowner tags for deer. Refund if you don't get the opportunity. He's just that sure.... Canned ?

NO CANNED hunt.

That's what I've been talking about, if they don't state that it's fair chase it's tough to tell.. You can't help be scepitcal when big statements are made. If it's a game farm they should have to divulge that info. If you got 25 g's go get em. Show pic's ect. A guy would even have a real story to tell.

Shoots straight /.. Why are you hung up on peoples Stories ?!?!? I mean really, if someone want to lie it doesn't mean they hunt on a game farm. I know many a story... Hell, Hundreds of stories that get posted here that don't tell the truth, or some JAcked up version of it. HELL, click on any "ADVENTURES" stories we post ever year and you don't know who did what and who is telling the truth. If 3 of us go there is 3 stories. DID you ever read the NM deer hunt ? What actually happened was even more different then the 3 versions posted. You are so Stuck on what others say that It doesn't sound like you have fun at all...... And if you read hunting stories in magazines, Then, Well, Welcome to Lieing and Stretching the truth for a good story 101 BUD :D :D

I'm with Acon on this one, it smacks of one of those e-mails you get from other countries to use your bank account to help save the owner of the country millions... :rolleyes:

As far as a canned hunt, it seems to be the same as calling all your oligist buddies and getting information where large animals are that they certainly wouldn't tell any one else about

Then going to those areas that individual has never scouted and pulling monsters from it as if they just got lucky and are the greatest of hunters...

The same goes for their fishing prowes

Neither one is a great feet of skill if you already know where they are, then it's just having a base understanding of the game or fish your going after to get it

I am by no means jelous and if you know me, you would know this to be fact, it's more on the lines of pure hypocrocy of the individual;) :)

Back