Western Hunting Expo

Still up in the air about it, but probably. Is there a cut off date for the online raffle tags?

I'll be there again this year. Hopefully I do not spend as much money this year :D..........

Will go if I can swing it. That was a fun time last year - going to be better this year I bet. :D

Already have the hotel booked. Can't hardly wait to at least look at all those girls again at Port O'Calls.

I'm going. Anybody have suggestions on where to stay and what to do while I'm there? Can you even get a real beer there?

- Coop

Will be there with my wife, sis in law and her husband. Is there a designated hunt talk drinking and bullshitting area? Will there be a cage match?

Expo lodging...

Moosie & IDBugler..... I grew up a short distance from the expo center and have always wanted to attend. I know we could house a few at my place for a day or two. Then again, it would require that Moosie would have to at least shower more than once a week.....

I'd like to go down for it. Looks like a fun time.

Moosie & IDBugler..... I grew up a short distance from the expo center and have always wanted to attend. I know we could house a few at my place for a day or two. Then again, it would require that Moosie would have to at least shower more than once a week.....

I'd like to go down for it. Looks like a fun time.
Sounds good to me. I think it would be cool to get a bunch of hunttalkers together. I'm thinking the earliest I could go would be Thursday night or Friday morning.

Back