MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Western Culture?

I'm sure you will find elk pretty quick.They will be doing alot of talking in Sept and are easy to find.You'll enjoy the fact that theres not a hunter behind every tree like here in the east.Plenty of space and elk to hunt all alone.I've found in Co. that once I'm a mile back I'm pretty much all alone,as long as your in wilderness and they can't ride 4 wheelers in.Don't get too picky, take what the mountain gives you and be happy

Thanks again. I will try to tke it easy first off. Pretty excited though. Any recomendations as to good restaurants in the southern end of Carson? We wil be headed that way in and I always enjoy local owned, unique places.

As for never coming to Florida, you are missing out. Just come to do what we do well. Gators and hogs. We got great marshes and swamps here. But if its public and you can drive to it, its a zoo.

Anyone know the rules on 4 wheelers there? Map says only prohibited in a couple of areas, but the girl at the forestry office said they have to stay on existing roads just like trucks.

Keep it on the designated roads and trails. Even if you are allowed to travel cross country why on earth would you want to rip up that fine country?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back