MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

We're Number One

Hunterman

Washington State has the honor now of being the NUMBER ONE State as far as gas tax goes :MAD So now all you second rate states have something to shoot for..Washington always wanted to be one for something hump I'm just glad that its not for the lowest unemployment rate,,lowest cost of housing, lowest number of families living on the streets...I'm so happy that I'm going to go out and buy Lady Nutcracker a brand new SUV hump Man I love this state hump

By the way Washington Hunter,,,,,Do you know if they passed our raises this year????(I need to buy gas to go to work :MAD )

Hunterman(Tony)

Yeah , thats sweet, and also have very low rates for jobloss, well it partcially becouse immagrants and illeglas,leglas, cause gov truley stated he wnats em for the low paiyng jobs,otherwise n offense to what i typed above to nayone, also ciggs are high taxes to , it bites:MAD:

The last that I heard is that they have been approved,,BUT,,,I haven'theard anything from the bosses yet :cool:

Hunterman(Tony)

Last I heard it was still in the works...suppposed to be about 3% this year, and I think 1.6% next year. I'll check and see if I can find out for sure. If it does go through, we will see it on our July 25th paychecks. hump

I don't think its a done deal yet. Rep. are still jockeying for some issues they want the Dems to conceed on. We'll see what happens.

Man... You guys are so lucky, and to think I moved out of there because of the taxes and lack of hunting opertunites... :)

You know Russ,,I'm just going to hate to leave this lovely state when Lady Nutcracker and I retire :( I'm just hoping that I get to pay more taxes before we do hump

Note to self: Make an appointment to have my head examined :cool:

And you are so right about the hunting hump :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Well, come on over here, the taxes are definatly far less than they are there, and you don't pay near as much, or go thru so much torture when putting buildings up... :)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back