Yeti GOBOX Collection

Went Hunting in Montana

The end. Big thanks to mryoung1 for the info and tips that he helped me with. We went into a brand new area and were able to make it happen with a lot of work.

Attachments

• IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,117
Looks like a great adventure judging from all those great photos. The first photo in post #14 and the second and last photos in post #16 tell a great story by themselves, but then again every photo shows a lot of talent behind the lens, btw great bull too!
And by the time I get my post written, more great photos and a nice buck too.

Last edited:
Looks like a heck of an adventure Gerald. Great pictures as always, and congrats to both of you guys.

Pretty awesome to follow along your adventure! Grats on the great trip and success!

Awesome pics and hunt! Your pics alone tell a wonderful story. At the end of each trip I always wish I had taken the time to take more pics. Your trips will live on through yours.

GM.. Great story told by the pics. like almost being there. Some beautiful stuff for sure and a great outcome to some great time spent in the great outdoors. Congratulations.

Fantastic adventure getting it done! Loved the images, almost felt like I was right there watching old mate drag out the elk quarter..no better place to be then those big mountains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back