Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Welcoming Committee

Hunter&Huntress

Well, we just moved to Casper, Wyoming from Montana and had to stay in a hotel for awhile until we could close on our house. The day we closed and got to our house, we looked out and saw this guy welcoming us to the nieghborhood.

Attachments

• turkey1.jpg
    turkey1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 281
  • turkey2.jpg
    turkey2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 278
  • turkey3.jpg
    turkey3.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 287
  • turkey4.jpg
    turkey4.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 277
Too bad all of our guns are back in Bozeman still. After this weekend, it's a dead turkey if it comes back around. Fin, let us know if your ever around here, we have an extra room if you need it!

I thought that was pretty cool. Is it pooping all over the place or are you just a turkey hater?:confused::) I think you'll find Casper a nice place to live. I have a friend down there. Some great LE elk units as well.

Lived in Casper for over 20 years. Some incredible hunting opportunities right around town. The fishing is pretty tough to beat in the N. Platte as well. Wyoming Fly Casters are a great group of guys to get to know there.

Fin, let us know if your ever around here, we have an extra room if you need it!

I have a WY elk tag this year. If I shoot one, I might be looking for someone who wants to share in the bounty of the kill, given I have four bull tags and two cow tags this year. I will leave WY and go directly to CO for another elk hunt right after the WY elk hunt. Quickest way for me to get to CO from my WY hunt is going down through Riverton/Rawlins, but if I have an elk that needs to be processed, maybe I will loop over east to Casper. If I end up passing through Casper, I will let you know.

Congrats on the move, but...

I thought you were going to move to Alaska? You couldn't pay me enough money to live in WY. ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back