Welcome Fellow NAHC Members

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Paws: "I hope someday to meet up with that Permenant PMS, Hitleresque, Webhussey!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now Paws...if Webby met the "right" man and got a little romance going on, I bet she'd start making those cooing, gurgling sounds that a nursing mama wolverine makes!
biggrin.gif
Yowzaa!
eek.gif

Jim (Coffeeman) it's always good to see you around, and whether you say more than "Howdy" or not, that isn't the point. Some folk are your friends, simply because you like them...trust them...and know that they'll be there for you if the going gets tough, not because they are so great with words that they are a constant source of education and enlightenment. As far as I'm concerned, you DO fit in. I'm glad to have a cup of coffee with you anytime!

-RW-

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-16-2004 18:11: Message edited by: RogueWarrior1957 ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coffeeman:
I don't know if I'll become a regular or not Phil. Let's just call me an irregular for now.
smile.gif
I'm gonna wait to see how I fit in. As you may have noticed, I have a hard time sometimes fitting in. I just don't have a knack for putting what I want to say into words. My last post here, on this thread, was very hard to type. I knew how I felt, but struggled with putting it into words.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhhh could someone tell me what this Cat is trying to say ?!?!
wink.gif

Welcome Sir Coffeeman !! Don't worry, No-one can Figure out what I'm ever Trying to say And I have Well over 11,000 POSTS !!!
eek.gif
footinmouth.gif

Paws you should start asking for a kick back from Moosie. Look at all the NAHC guys that have followed you over here.

Moosie might have to update the site so if someone searches pawclaws it will direct them here.

Rouge Warrior; what would you possibly know about romancing the stone?
biggrin.gif
Slow down there Jimbo you gonna get a "brain boil"! (You know, like with ice cream! A "brain freeze?" )Oh heck skip it!
rolleyes.gif
Beam me up Scotty!!
smile.gif
(If Moosie does that won't they add him to the investigation??)
shhh.gif
shhh.gif
Ricker, the "member button" is right between....., Oh forget it I just can't do it!
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-28-2004 10:20: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

I'm not going to do it! I'm going to wait for Chas and let him do it!!
biggrin.gif

Press your little finger right here on the Moosie's helper and follow the instructions Ricker.

Hey Joe; Chas would be proud of you!!
biggrin.gif
I must admit, your approach is one way to become; ahem, "OUT STANDING" IN YOUR FIELD!
eek.gif

p.s. Sorry Joe; I fixed it!
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-29-2004 14:41: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

It's just your old friend elkmaster. I know he doesn't like Bush. That's fine, he's entitled to his opinion. But if GW pulled him from a burning building he'd bitch that he wasn't there 2 minutes earlier. We get it, drop it, move on! Actually, what may bother me the most is how he's always going ,,,,,, instead of ... when he wants a pause in his text. It is truly the little things in life that drive me insane. Well the little things and the voices.

Hi All,
Well, finally pseudo fixed my puter problems temp at least.
Moosie!
Loooove your house guy!!
Paws,
Sign me up for that class action(if mine don't get started first!!)!
The F.T.P. has a whole new meaning now.
F**K THIS PLACE!!
biggrin.gif

Glad to see there are a few more disenfranchised NAHC members here. Not because it reflects on the old board but because it shows the strength (the true strength) of the "club". US !
My biggest fear for the NAHC is no longer the management of programs, it is the ability of the ownership to vacate without notice with close to 2 Bil dollars of membership funds without so much as a thanks! Currently, I can't find any restrictions on the discretionary distribution of funds to insure any longevity, preservation, or insurance. So, I'll keep ferreting around until I get face-slapped again!!
biggrin.gif

Later,

Chas

Welcome Chas!
biggrin.gif
Moosie; meet Chas or Mr FTP!!
biggrin.gif
Chas you might want to look at the various state legal definitions of the term "club". Might be a start there for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back