Want to make $72,000.00 salery??

schmalts

Well thats what someone on Monster mulies claimed was made by a past SFW board member. Check it out yourself under the future of hunting topic. Beware of embracing any ORG that is nonprofit.
Any ORG that prys for conservation tags to auction or raffle is looking to pay their own saleries with your money. If your state needs more money for wildlife be happy to pay extra for your usual tag and drawing.
maybe this is why i heard that SFW is against raising tag fees in normal drawings, it makes them more appealing to state F&G agancies to look like heroes and raise money thier way, the rich man's way.

WOW !!! And to think all the stuff I do with Deer Hunters of Idaho is "spare time" with no pay. So this person making 72k a year, did they do anything ?

So u saying some jerk took others money and got awya with it , it like if u send money charities theytake it aint where suppose go figures dang fat cat demos and repubs but anyway if what i htink hope he has pay it back , i had aunt that done chit like that only she took money from mothers against drunk driving rally cared about her son eh? :BLEEP: she got years but stil was really wrong

What i am saying was said is that this ORG that askes for all kinds of money and volunteer time is run by guys who dont volunteer, but have a very cushy well paying job. Rumor has it the person that leaked this info got tired of the corruption or something of that nature. Read a lot about it from posts on MM and personal emails.
Keep in mind SFW has a little sister org i guess you could say called SFH. One is nonprofit, one isnt is what i have heard. That way they get the tags, and dont have to show finacials through loopholes because a nonprofit has to open it books to anyone.
Moosie, be damn carful of sweet talking SFW guys, the UT boys learned the hard way now that the same ORG is trying for 530 LE tags to go for auctions and lotteries that will benifit the hunting opportunity for largely one income class. The majority of the UT boys do not like it one bit but SFW is running the F&G behind the curtains. Kind of like a F&G mafia in my opinion.
The hunting in your state is just fine, you dont SFW. The RAC meetings are hapening in UT and the UT hunters say they are ignored about this new tag robbery scam, read up on it and come to your own conclusion, i know your smart enough to see whats going on. The scary thing is the more you look into it the worst it gets!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back