Vote for OYOA on Outdoor Channel

Dang Fin, you're serious....I just got a call from ACORN promising free cigarettes.:D

HAHA noharleyyet, thats funny! (btw-i've got a buell, does that count?) :)
I voted for the show about a month ago.
Really anxious to hear the results.
Good Luck!!

They ain't tellin'.

But, they have called me to make sure that I will be there, and they have given me a stack of VIP passes to sit in front of the stage..............So I can be the first to congratulate those shows that win the awards. ;)

We will know next Thursday evening, the 21st. Cornell 2012 is in charge of posting any updates that night.

Sitka Gear :confused:

Tuxedo :confused:

I was thinking more like wearing my bib overalls and a John Deere cap, No? Might even wear my best plaid shirt underneath. :eek:

Dude, you gotta look like a million bucks when you stroll in on the Red Carpet.

Get a good Limo, something classy, not the usual Party Wagon you normally roll with. Get you some arm candy to hang off you. Act like you been there before....
valentino-mango-fashion-awards-red-carpet-and-catwalk-0gKOAS.jpg

There was a reason Hugh had to pay for some activities. I will pass on Elizabeth.

Ok Fin I guess you can take my El Camino down to Vegas. Do you want me to leave the hot tub in the back or take it out? Will look sweet rolling down the strip.:D

Ok Fin I guess you can take my El Camino down to Vegas. Do you want me to leave the hot tub in the back or take it out? Will look sweet rolling down the strip.:D

For some reason I get this image of a '73 El Camino w/ a #3 washtub in the back rolling down I-15 w/ the Vegas skyline in the background... Sweet...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back