Caribou Gear Tarp

Sportsman Channel Award Voting

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Sportsman Channel has heard your comments from past years and this year they have changed the voting for their annual awards program. You no longer vote on Facebook. You vote on their website. And, no longer hiring groupies to vote every day, rather you only get to vote once per email address.

So, if you are so inclined, I would ask your favor of voting for us in the two categories where we are nominated.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Best Hunting Show - Big Game: The show name is listed as Federal Premium's Fresh Tracks with Randy Newberg

Best Host - Randy Newberg​

Voting is open until November 30th. If you are so inclined to vote, I greatly appreciate your support. If you are so inclined to share with your friends and encourage them to vote, I am even more appreciative.

Only one vote, per email address. That should make it a little bit more reflective of the viewership.

Thanks in advance for any support you can provide.

Didn't have much heartburn in making a decision between the Palins and Fresh Tracks, but it was nice Seven Rinella's show was in a different category so that I could vote for his too.

Done and done. What did you guys think of those shots in the video clips? Three of them made me want to puke. More evidence that you cannot go broke underestimating the taste of the American public. SO proud of Randy for showing what a class act looks like.

Done and done. What did you guys think of those shots in the video clips? Three of them made me want to puke. More evidence that you cannot go broke underestimating the taste of the American public. SO proud of Randy for showing what a class act looks like.

Was thinking the exact same thing.

What he said. Done and done.

You got my vote, good luck!

It seemed there should have been a lot more clips to choose from in the best video clip category.

Back