Upland Gun Company

Don’t know anything but they look like nice shotguns. I’ll be following.

Has anyone used one or seen one in person ? Curious as how the over/under would compare to a Silver Pigeon?
Looks expensive as hell for a shotgun IMO. An O/U for $2500 with nothing added to it?

Nice looking guns. That Venus is sure tempting!

Look like great pieces. The pricing structure is interesting. Might have to stop in during our bird hunting road trip.

Welcome the rarified air of Italian shotguns, gents.

Prices are competitive with the other higher end Italian makers like a Guerrini or Fausti once you add on better wood, etc. They're closer to intro Berettas in the stock form. I've not heard of the maker before, but they're not exorbitant in pricing if they deliver on their promises.

If you are comparing it to a Beretta Silver Pigeon, I think the Beretta is going to be less expensive and rock solid, with the reputation & company support that comes with a long time participant in the US market. The importer may be in business tomorrow, may not with these. Seems that they manufacturer has a reputation for lower end guns, but who knows until you handle them. Gun rags give them the usual glowing review, which doesn't mean much. I'd handle one in person if you can and compare it to your other choices. Definitely not something I'd buy off of the internet without an in-person look first.

Through my limited research since starting this thread, Upland Gun Company sources through RFM. I believe they’ve been around since 1950’s. They seem to be a lot more popular in Europe. Upland Gun Company makes a custom stock based on your fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbirdandbiggamehunter
Back